Say What???!!: How to “Snap Back” into Keva J Swimwear
Whether you’ve reached a weight loss goal, you’ve been eating clean for 30 days or you’re simply ready to flaunt your curves and gorgeousness in 60% less clothing than usual, picking up a Keva J swimsuit is the way to do it.
This mindset is spot-on for socialite and businesswoman, Angela Simmons, as she shows off her post-baby body for the world to see on Instagram. Standing in the sliding glass doorway of a high-rise hotel in Miami, FL, Ms. Simmons can be seen wearing the Marrak bikini designed by Keva J herself. It’s no coincidence either that the Simmons sister we love so much, uses the sun as her natural lighting and lets her tail-bone length braids sweep her hips in this hot two-piece.
What’s exciting about this post, and about this swimsuit, is that you don’t have to be super thin to look amazingly daring. This bikini, and others by Keva J, are cut perfectly to hug you in places that need a little loving and grip you in those areas that need a little boosting. One commenter replied on Simmons’ post, “I gotta have that suit and that body!” And that’s what we like to hear!
One more time for Angela Simmons who defied the idea that new moms can’t come back with a bang in killer swimwear… (is anyone else secretly humming Yo Gotti’s “Down in the DM”?)
R&B Singer Fantasia Rocks Her Keva J Swimwear on the Island of Jamaica
We’ve all seen the commercials: The video camera sweeps over sandy beaches while smiling faces of tourists swing in hammocks. Bob Marley croons in the background and suddenly, the scenery on the television prompts you to book your next vacation to an island you want to discover.
Earlier last month, Fantasia Barrino could be seen on this very sunny island—Jamaica. She was soaking up the heat while showing off her curves in the luxurious swimwear by Keva J. The When I See You singer posted to Instagram showing us the ultra-sexy, black and white Zira Monokini donned with her own black cover up. That cover up still didn’t stop us from noticing the unique design of the swimsuit that accentuated her bust and hugged her body like a glove. This swimsuit choice was the perfect pick for the fall season as it gave us the right amount of white to fade out from summer’s popular fashion trend.
Stepping out once again on her Jamaican get-away, Fantasia graced Instagrammers in the red Cabo Monokini, using the island’s coconut tree as her backdrop. Who doesn’t love a lady in red? Miss Barrino showed us that not only can you show skin in an eclectic piece by Keva J, but you can jazz it up with a pair of heels and body jewelry.
After drooling over what appears to be a fit Fantasia, her swimsuit choices were great for a body in transition– that’s the beauty in choosing swimwear that’s made for the sexy modern woman. Whether on an island or even gracing a cozy beach in Miami, these are the kinds of swimsuits that would make anyone want to be noticed.
Not convinced? Shop Keva J to snag your very own Zira Monokini or Cabo Monokini in a variety of colors. Go to the “Shop” tab and overload your cart!
Until next time, let’s admire our girl Fantasia embrace our sultry pieces.
Your favorite girl blogger,
Our first pop up shop was a huge success! Held at Hyde Beach Miami at the SLS Hotel on South Beach, we made an unforgettable splash!! The whole bottle service crew was decked out in our CABO MONOKINI in Black. Loud music, drinks and hot girls were the scene at this event.With our getaway packages on hand, customers were thrilled to try on these popular suits they have seen and heard so much about! Here’s a taste of what took place!
We are so stoked to have our Aziza Bikini featured on the gorgeous Bo Krsmanovic in the 2016 issue online!! Be sure to check it out and the amazing video!!
We have discovered some of the best travel essentials for that Perfect Getaway! Ladies get ready for our favorites and find out how to snag them for FREE!!
- Whish Beauty – All natural skin care and body products. Ladies we are obsessed with this brand!! They have best travel essentials. My favorite has to be their deodorant swipes…how genius! Feeling hot and sweaty..no prob..just swipe and go!
- Flawless Swips- Perfect for your entire body or spot treating affected areas, you will easily banish the curse of ingrown hairs and bumps
- Hair Inhibiting Swipes- After a shower, yoga, or spa treatment just swipe the Shave Savour all over for instantly refreshed, cooled, and moisturized skin.
- Key West Aloe- Aloe vera products include skin care, cosmetics, and sun care items. I don’t know which one to choose! From there Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner, to their Aloe Facial Cleanser…leaves your skin silky smooth!
- MB Suncare- Take a little of Miami Beach with you with our exclusive suncare product line. Sunscreens made with natural sea elements to hydrate and nourish your skin.
- Shibue Couture- Strapless Panties….LOVE..LOVE..LOVE these!! No More Unwanted Panty Lines! We used these In our S/S16 Collection and they worked perfectly! And they are reusable!
Shibue Couture is the inventor and creator of the world’s first and only No-Line Strapless Panty.
- NudInk- High quality metallic body accents & wearable art! You will never be undressed with this bling!
- Heidi D Cosmetics- Shout outs to my girl Heidi D on her fantastic cosmetic line! Absolutely love her lip glosses!! looking for that perfect shade to complete your outfit?? We got ya covered!
Ready to Win All of these amazing Items!!
All you have do is spend $200 or more ( sale items included) and we will send you your ULTIMATE GETAWAY PACKAGE for FREE!!! While supplies last!
Our 2016 Collection is our best yet! Welcome to The Nile, where African Safari meets Egyptian Chic! This collection features some of our top sellers from previous seasons as well as some new styles. This collection features Black, White, Purple, and Turquoise and two main prints seen throughout this collection. A Purple floral print, which comes from the Egyptian inspiration from the Lotus Flower; A Black and White Tribal Print reminiscent of the palm leaves you would find in an African Safari. Our presentation was held at the Ritz Carlton South Beach and was sponsored by Steve Madden. Checkout the pics from The NILE 2016!
We are so stoked to see our Aria Monokini featured in Esquire Latino America on Vanessa Golub. Thanks to Dream State Photos for geting these amazing shots! This monokini is sexy yet chic and the mesh adds a lil bit of edge to this style!
We are so excited to be featured on Miss West Coast Vanessa Golub!! She was recently featured on SI.com wearing our Halee Bikini in red and the Tamara Bikini in lime! Thanks to Dream State Photos for the amazing shots! Check out the pics below!
Continue reading »
This collection is boho- chic inspired with non traditional prints that are effortlessly stylish. These ethinc tones are for the free spirited, unconventional woman who dares to be different.